- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- Rajnath Singh assures safe release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- India has no issue giving visas to Pakistan artistes: Home Ministry
- Won't screen films with Pakistani artistes, say cinema owners
- Akshay urges people to think about army, not ban on artistes
Mumbai, Oct 22 : Filmmaker Karan Johar received a major breather when the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) on Saturday allowed the release of "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" but with a rider -- all the producers who employed Pakistani artists, must pay Rs 5 crore each into the Indian Army's welfare fund as an atonement. Distributors and cinema owners have also come forward in support of the film.
Mumbai, Oct 22 : The producers backing Karan Johars "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" have thanked single-screen as well as multiplex theatre owners for supporting the film over its release.
Mumbai, Oct 23 : Actress Ileana D'Cruz, who seems to be extremely choosy with her roles, says she would never beg for roles at any point of time.
Surat, Oct 24 : Actress Bipasha Basu and acid attack victim Reshma Qureshi promoted Archana Kochh...
Mumbai, Sep 14 Actress Dia Mirza on Wednesday unveiled premier hairstyling salon BBLUNT's ninth ...